Today in this post you will know How To Delete Other Files In Redmi mobile. Redmi is a most selling smartphone brand. But in the Redmi phone, many cache files are stored in the phone storage, and the user gets a storage full notification.
If your Redmi/Mi phone has the same problem then after reading this post you can easily delete the cache files. So follow this tutorial.
How To Delete Other Files In Redmi
To delete other files in Redmi or Xiaomi mobile you don’t have to install any third-party apps. Because in every Xiaomi mobile there is a preinstalled app called “cleaner”. With help of this app, you can easily delete your other files from your phone.
Follow The Below Steps To Delete Others Files In all Xiaomi Mobile
- Open Your Mobile Menu
- Search Security on the search bar or find or from the mobile main menu.
- Click the cleaner option.
- Open the app and select deep clean or normal clean.
- If you select deep clean you will get more space. we also recommend you always select this option because it will find and delete your cache file more deeply.
- After the scan, you will see your file list. If you want to delete your all file then select clean all. On this screen, you will also see how much storage will be clear.
Also, Read – Check SIM Activation Date Online
Alternative Method: How To Delete Xiaomi Phone Others Files Using CC Cleaner App
You can also delete the cache and other files of your redmi smartphone by downloading the cc cleaner app. The app is available for free download on the google play store. However, you have to pay some amount if you want to get the premium version. Although the premium version is not required to delete other files.
Follow The Below Steps To Remove Others Files Using CC Cleaner App
- Download the CC Cleaner app from the google play store.
- Open the app and click the clean storage option
- The app searches for unused files and deletes them automatically.